ACM-W Europe Outreach and Communication Volunteers
Working Groups focus on activities that are crucial for fulling the ACM-W Europe mission. ACM-W Europe welcome volunteers to cover a wide range of tasks and activities.
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our communications team. You will be part of a dynamic volunteer team passionately working to disseminate information of interest to our community. The team publishes monthly newsletters, regular blog posts, and promotes relevant gender issues in computing and celebrates community success in social media (Facebook, and Twitter).
You can work with us on any number of our initiatives:
- The newsletter: Interview community members, and write articles
- Social media: Help create social media campaigns; expand our reach in Linkedin.
- Website: Help maintain a dynamic website with up-to-date community news
- Blog: Write blog articles, or work with community members on blog series.
- Outreach campaigns: E.g., reach out to ACM-W chapters for regular communication series
- Wikipedia campaign: Help us create a database of women in computing in Europe and regularly draft articles for Wikipedia.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com with a brief covering letter explaining why you would like to work with us.